Monday, February 23, 2015

16 weeks



How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't gained any weight as of last Thursday at my doctor appt. 
Maternity clothes? I wear a couple of maternity jeans/pants for comfort but they are still way too big! Still rubberbanding my jeans and wearing leggings.
Stretch Marks? Still none.
Sleep: I'm still sleeping pretty good, still waking up many times in the night to pee. I have a hard time getting comfortable during the night here lately so I am not sleeping as well as I have been. I have been putting a pillow in between my legs laying on my side and it has helped a little. I have been getting little bursts of energy which is nice, hoping to get more of those. 
Best moment this week: Finally seeing a little belly and finding out the gender on Thursday! eek! :)
Miss anything? Still missing turkey sandwiches.
Movement: I swear I have felt little flutters every once in a while, but when I put my hand on my stomach I can't feel them. 
Food Cravings: This week so far I am craving: PB&J's and oatmeal cream pies
Anything making you queasy or sick? pizza.  
Have you started to show yet? little! However, this picture was taken after a big dinner of tacos (yum!) therefore it could be half real baby, half food baby haha!
Gender Prediction: I am still thinking Girl, Daddy thinks boy. -We find out this Thursday! :)
Labor signs? No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: A little of both, mostly happy lately. :)
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to guess. I will just patiently wait until you tell me. But I am so excited to get the ball rolling........yeah baby A!!!!

    ReplyDelete