Monday, February 2, 2015

13 Weeks Update


How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't weighed myself this week, I guess I should invest in a scale.
Maternity clothes? None yet. My mom bought me some maternity jeans and shorts for the summer but I am still not big enough for them. Still wearing a lot of leggings. Jeans are either unbuttoned or rubberbanded together. ;)
Stretch Marks? Still none, hoping I do not get any.
Sleep: I'm still sleeping pretty good, still waking up many times in the night to pee. ;) Still super tired all the time and still having strange dreams. This week Jacob is out of town so I am not sleeping great this week. I miss him, it's hard to sleep alone. Also, ever since we put Abby to sleep, I wake up in the night looking for her on the bed and it's always hard to fall back asleep. :(
Best moment this week: Nothing really exciting has happened so far this week (it is only Monday). I am excited to have a girls night to celebrate a friend's birthday this Thursday. :)
Miss anything? Still really missing turkey sandwiches. Also, Starbucks!
Movement: None yet.
Food Cravings: This week so far I am craving: Lays Stax (Original), Pimento cheese, and cherry garcia ice cream.
Anything making you queasy or sick? pizza. :( I had pizza last night because I did not feel like going anywhere and it made me so sick.
Have you started to show yet? Still just a little bump/bloat so far - looks like I ate too much. haha
Gender Prediction: Girl. Daddy thinks Boy but I think that is more of a hope than a prediction! ;)
Labor signs? No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: A little of both. I have been very sad the past few days so it has been hard to be happy, but I am trying to stay positive.
Looking forward to: Getting a bigger bump and finding out the gender! :)

3 comments:

  1. If you toast your turkey sandwiches, it's totally safe! Also, coconut oil! Start putting it all over your belly now! And when your belly starts to itch, that's your skin stretching so don't itch it! It can cause stretch marks ;) sorry I'm overloading. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY A PEACH!!! SO COOL SO EXCITED TO SEE MY LBA

    ReplyDelete